miercuri, 24 noiembrie 2010

Jaejoong Twitter updates

He's Back! And Leaving Again....
(Jaejoong) I was so hungry that I ate some chicken breast..It was so hard and didn't taste good..I'm going to go work out and then go to sleep~ have a good night baby,s (1:56am KST)

(T/N: Jaejoong's the one who wrote "have a good night baby,s")

Just kidding he's back, and... WHY IS EVERYONE GOING TO THE CONCERT EXCEPT ME? *cries*
(Yi Han) @mjjeje I followed you too^^ Be careful not to get injured during your concert on the 27th~28th!!! Hwaiting!!! Jaejoong, be strong!!!!!!!!!! (2:02am KST)
(Jaejoong) @YiHan_Jin Thank you^^ I'll do well, let's meet up soon, hyung~ I'm going to bed now~! (2:04am KST)
(Yi Han) Okay, goodnight ^^ Be careful not to catch a cold! (2:04am KST)
(Jaejoong) @YiHan_Jin Goodnight to you too, hyung^^ (2:05am KST)
(Yi Han) I'll see you on Saturday~~~!^^ (2:08am KST)


OMG How could you not love this kid? Seriously???
(Jaejoong) I'm working out because I.. don't want to be a dad with a pot belly haha (My personal taste) (2:14am KST)
(Jaejoong) My parents' fervent wish for me to give them a grandson soon, though they said it's okay if I get married later, is earnest. (Imaginary dad) (2:18am KST)
(Jaejoong) Because my parents are quite old (Filial son's perspective) (2:20am KST)
(Jaejoong) Take a joke as a joke! (Let's sleep now) (2:23am KST)

Source: [Jaejoong+Others' Twitter]
Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net
Do not remove/add on any credits

Niciun comentariu:

Arhivă blog